just do

innovation is my passion and i never give up my dreams

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# Start participating in discussions and keep visiting often! 😀
    We hope to see you as an active member here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sidddeshpande
    innovation is my passion and i never give up my dreams
    Great to have you with us, #-Link-Snipped-# ! It'd be interesting to hear about your innovations. Be an active member here on CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.
    Here we always welcomes the fellas that have passion and never gives up their dreams. Hoping for your active participation at CE.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are you a mobile games lover? Do you have iPhone? If Yes, then definately you must have heard about the iPhone Game of the Year 2011 by Apple - Tiny...
I am now in 3rd year of diploma in mechanical. I don't know what project should I make. So kindly give me suggestion. Thank You.!
A Chinese technology firm Zhizhen Network Technology has filed a legal challenge against technology giant Apple of infringing its patented voice recognition software. They had accused that Apple with its...
With one of the biggest news, last week a California based court had banned Samsung to sell the Samsung Galaxy tablet 10.1 Though Samsung won't be able to continue selling...
EPEAT Certification is a comprehensive environmental rating that helps identify greener computers and other electronic equipment. The Gold, Silver and Bronze rating of The EPEAT system was conceived and developed...