Just designed a signature in Photoshop

Hey,

I'm a newbie in Photoshop and started just 2 days ago,

Well, I was just playing around and then thought of making a signature for my profile on CrazyEngineers, so here is what I have come up with.

[​IMG]

Please give some suggestion hows it, and if you know any good tutorials on Photoshop then please tell.

Thanks in advance.. 😁

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Using more than one style in a single Word is not so attractive But if you insist on using Try to give different styles for every letter and not the first alone
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Conqueror
    Using more than one style in a single Word is not so attractive But if you insist on using Try to give different styles for every letter and not the first alone
    Ok, Thanks for the opinion, Next time I'll try to do that...!!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sorry If I hurt you man But that's my opinion sorry
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Conqueror
    Sorry If I hurt you man But that's my opinion sorry

No buddy, I need to improve my skills, I'm just a newbie, and Really Thanks for giving your opinion.

Really, Thanks a lot...!! 😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# Do you know any good Photoshop Tutorials?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I never use softwares friend
    But i will be meeting some freaks in designing soon It will take some time for me to post here
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Conqueror
    I never use softwares friend
    But i will be meeting some freaks in designing soon It will take some time for me to post here
    Ok, I'll be waiting for it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When we say 'Grand', we aren't talking money. Because when Mr. Vineet Taneja, Samsung Mobile Country Head said that the Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro will meet the needs of consumers...
Chromebook pixel's ultra high resolution display is no more cool. Samsung will soon introduce a 13.3" QHD 3200x1800 with 276 pixels per inch. Recently announce Chromebook Pixel boasts 239 PPI...
The topic of the discussion was: Is Modern Internet Flooding Us With More Useless Information Than Useful One?. The discussion received interesting points from the participants, and at times went...
Everyone is well aware that Android and iOS continue their domination over the smartphone market, but the above statistics could change soon with the arrival of smartphones running newer operating...
i'm on mechatronic eng,any assistance will be Appreciated