Jumping a red light

In the traffic court a young lady was brought before the judge to answer for a ticket given her for driving through a red light.

She explained to his honor that she was a school teacher and requested an immediate disposal of her case so she could get to the school on time.

A wild gleam came into the judge's eyes.

"You're a school teacher, eh?" he said. "Madam, I shall realize my lifelong ambition. I've waited years to have a school teacher in this court. Now sit down at that table and write 'I will not drive through red lights' 500 times!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good one!! That judge must have been really pissed off by his teachers!! lol ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    ha ha!
    nice one ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / Madam, My questions is, When the curves y = log10 x and y = x-1 are drawn in the x-y plane, how many times do they intersect for...
hi...i am a new user of your website....i want to know about the Code Coeverage and testing.please can you help me that how i can proceed for that. waiting for...
i need to do 6 month internship in 7th sem as a part of my b.tech(cs) curriculum.can anyone please suggest should i apply for companies or go for institutes offering...
I currently have a system with 10 bulbs at 150 W each. They run on 28 V (max). A variac steps down the 115 VAC and allows the lights to...
do i need to add friends in CE? i am from malaysia and now in final year at my institution(universiti kuala lumpur British malaysian Institute) in Data Communication course.. this...