JSP page with file input

i want to make a jsp page which will have file input ,browser button,below browser button there will be a table using tag which will have two columns file name and file path,when we choose a file in the browser button the name and path of the file must be stored in the two columns respectively and also we can do it for multiple files.
THANK YOU

Replies

• NITISH CSE JHS
    NITISH CSE JHS
    NITISH CSE JHS
    i want to make a jsp page which will have file input ,browser button,below browser button there will be a table using tag which will have two columns file name and file path,when we choose a file in the browser button the name and path of the file must be stored in the two columns respectively and also we can do it for multiple files.
    THANK YOU
    plz give me the full coding of it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia Lumia 925, the flagship smartphone of Nokia running Windows Phone 8 went on sale in Germany today. Nokia has also confirmed in the official press release that the phone...
A research team working at China’s University of Science and Technology has devised an innovative technique to image a single molecule and even identify its constituent atoms. Not just that,...
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, has now been officially unveiled by Samsung today. In the GALAXY range the ‘S’ models (e.g. Samsung GALAXY 4) are regarded as flagships and the Ace...
Apple has just announced an entire new line of MacBook Air. It will take a while before the notebook makes it to India, but I am already very excited. Why?...
when the steam is throttled fro dry saturated state at 4 to 5 kg per cm square state to atmoshpheric pressure the steam becomes suuperheated ,why?when it is in water...