js validation

get your source code for validation in a web page

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What do you exactly want to know? Can you please be elaborate?
  • moorvidya
    moorvidya
    Hi..i provide simple text field validation using JavaScript,

First Name:

------------------
    link removed
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    moorvidya
    Hi..i provide simple text field validation using JavaScript,

First Name:

@Moorvidya: Please explain me these things:
    1. Where is the function isAlphabet been defined?
    2. Where is firstname defined? (It is already commented out!)
    3. Where is notEmpty() function called?
    4. Why have you placed a link to an irrelevant website?

If you are qualified, please respond to the post. The reply you have given, copied from tizag, that too not fully, is a BS. Please don't spam a place where you are not supposed to spam! 😲 Make sure this is not happening again.

@Sanjay: Please say the fields in your form and which are need to be validated. Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineering Materials:- Structure and properties of engineering materials and their applications, heat treatment. Metal Casting Casting processes (expendable and non-expendable) -pattern, moulds and cores, Heating and pouring, Solidification and cooling,...
Structural Engineering:- Mechanics: Bending moments and shear forces in statically determinate beams -- simple stress and strain: relationship -- stress and strain in two dimensions, principal stresses, stress transformation, Mohr’s...
Hi everybody. I understand that bearing (a normal 10 $ ball bearing for example) .. can withstand limited speed (say 3000 rpm) if spent at further speed then we should...
Sorry if it is a repost to someone, but wanted to share this link as there are lots of good lecture series uploaded on youtube by NPTEL, it may come...
sir i want to maka a line follower robot using 8051 microcontroller .pls send me the assembly language program for tht and components required with making procedure.