Jquery silder

Hi all,
I m planning to make a image slider(like i have five images ; i want two arrows on both sides of the image; when i click on right it moves to next pics and vica versa for left arrow OR image automatically move to next one after lets say 2 second USING JQUERY)

Can anybody provide the solution with proper libraries and jquery code??????

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Try out jCarousel
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    Can you please tell in detail that how can i use this... m new to jquery....
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    If you are new to jQuery, try to learn the basics of it.
    Then learn more on jCarousel from here.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please check this out HOW TO READ BAR CODES...(everyone must know) ALWAYS READ THE LABELS ON THE FOODS YOU BUY--NO MATTER WHAT THE FRONT OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE SAYS,...
Can someone post information about electric car horn and how does it work? Any information would be really appreciated.
Startup Village Gets New, Innovative Ideas: https://www.crazyengineers.com/engin...-innovative-project-ideas-to-startup-village/ Startup Village, the first telecom incubator in India and IEEE Communication Society (ComSoc) came together to identify the most innovative projects developed by...
hi guys, wind mobile charger are used in future or not? it have much demand or not?
Looks like most of the most-regular CEans are enjoying the rains. What's up, people?