JooJoo is CrunchPad: Will be launched on December 11, 2009

The TechCrunch baby, which is no longer TechCrunchs', "JooJoo" will be launched on December 11,2009, says the Fusion Garage CEO Chandrasekar Rathakrishnan.

Fusion Garage has pegged the price of the ‘JooJoo’ at USD 499 which is more than double the price confirmed earlier by TechCrunch. The device sports a 12.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi, ebook capability, full HD video, and, according to Chandra Rathakrishnan “the fastest bootup sequence out there.”

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Version: 1.10.01 File Size: 2032 License: Free Operating System: Windows 2000,Windows 9.x,Windows Vista,Windows 7 If your business requires you to respond to e-mail or mail requests, The Form Letter Machine...
Hi CEans, Join the Fight against Global warming and help spread awareness of the issues at hand. We're working hard to make others more aware of the growing problem of...
1. Hang To Hona Hi Tha !!!!!!!!!!!! 2. Meri Disc Tumhare Paas Hai 3. Aao Chat Kare 4. Programmer No.1 5. Mera Naam Developer 6. Java Wale Job Le Jayenge...
Hi, I'm new to this forum so I am unsure if this is the right forum for me. I need a software developer to build me a web-based audio making...
Twitter now has a new mobile interface, reportedly to replace the existing m.twitter.com. The interface is designed to be compatible with even the iPhone and Android OS and will also...