Jokes in system messages.

Starting this thread to share some funny messages errors/warnings, etc.

Please contribute your experiences.

Rule: You must provide the command / scenario when you experienced that error. 😎

Replies

• koli
    koli
    Give this command in HPUX "make love"

You will get 😎

I dont know how to make love:Stop!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    He he. Is it an actual system message? 😁
  • koli
    koli
    Yes. It is real message. you will get it on HPUX and some variations on any other Unix system.

Try another one "Man Women" (in any unix)
    I got this Error in HPUX
    No manual entry for Women!

I like this one. Try "ar t God" (again in unix % shell)
    ar: God does not exist

and this one is hilarious, works with any unix systemgive command>> cat "food in cans"
    cat: can't open food in cans
    Try this in your windows command prompt (i tried with XP)
    c:\> "If I win i will be rich"win was unexpected at this time.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, seeing the general opinion of ceans, i downloaded avast av. now a problem is found. whenever a file is created a hidden copy will be formed. eg:if seminar...
I'm not sure exactly how to interpret encoder data from a motor going into the PIC16F877. From the data sheet it looks like there is a channel A and B...
Hi, how many people here are from materials science discipline and have done project in materials science? Plz reply...;-)
hey guys i'm doing a project in the field of ad hoc networks. i'm just a beginner and have no experience/knowledge in the field of networking/adhocs. i hv searched a...
Dear High Voltage and Low Voltage Engineers, Its really happy to meet all of us under this forum. I am GM having experince of 8 years in Industry and Edu....