Joining Student Organizations backed by Political Parties

Whats your take on this? Is it okay to join student organizations backed by Political Parties? What are the Pros and Cons of it? Discuss.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nope you will end up being a tool of violence and first layer of guards to the politicians.

In my opinion blindly following any one is not suitable especially Politicians
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    But, someone has to lead. If no one fights, then how can we win?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd first identify my own purpose of joining the student organization. I'd then study whether I'm perfectly alright with the ideologies of the party backing them. I'd then make a decision whether to join it or not.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    Obviously, there will be a motive to join Student Organization. In my Opinion, they are very much useful and helpful in pressurizing the academic world/educationists. They will help in changing inept laws/rules.

I think, we shouldn't go into the ideologies of the Party backing it, because on doing that we cant bring any change.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I've friends who are in total favor of joining students organizations. There reasons are often personal.
    They tell me they learn to network better - chance to talk to alumni, they got so called social skills - leadership, personality development.
    Some are in it just to learn about politics - I was pretty amazed to know people talk about the importance of learning political skills.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    True,
    I have a feeling, once you join these organisations and work committed, they wont leave you till you join politics.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    True ecc they Have their roots in politics You get dragged there with out your interest or desire

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

whenever i try to play any game on the pcsx2 1.0.0 it works well until the video is playing, as soon as the game starts the fps drops down to...
WHERE MAY I DOWNLOAD FREE SOFT COPY OF NATIONAL BUILDING CODE 2005
Hello Friends,😀 Many and Most Important Civil Engineering Links For Books, All Civil Engineering IS Codes, All IRC Codes, Special Publications Codes,ISO Documents,GATE Question Papers,Hand Books, And Many more Important...
I'm doing main project on 'Two factor authentication using mobile phones'.As two factor authentication is an existing system can anyone suggest some improvements I could make in the new system?
What recommendations can we give for the safety of skyscrapers? how can we make the modern skyscrapers safe?