CrazyEngineers V4: Early Access

We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.

1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Joining Student Organizations backed by Political Parties

Question asked by ABCD ABCD in #Indian Political on Dec 21, 2012
ABCD ABCD
ABCD ABCD · Dec 21, 2012
Rank C2 - EXPERT
Whats your take on this? Is it okay to join student organizations backed by Political Parties? What are the Pros and Cons of it? Discuss. Posted in: #Indian Political
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj · Dec 24, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
Nope you will end up being a tool of violence and first layer of guards to the politicians.

In my opinion blindly following any one is not suitable especially Politicians
ABCD ABCD
ABCD ABCD · Dec 24, 2012
Rank C2 - EXPERT
But, someone has to lead. If no one fights, then how can we win?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 24, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
I'd first identify my own purpose of joining the student organization. I'd then study whether I'm perfectly alright with the ideologies of the party backing them. I'd then make a decision whether to join it or not.
ABCD ABCD
ABCD ABCD · Dec 25, 2012
Rank C2 - EXPERT
Obviously, there will be a motive to join Student Organization. In my Opinion, they are very much useful and helpful in pressurizing the academic world/educationists. They will help in changing inept laws/rules.

I think, we shouldn't go into the ideologies of the Party backing it, because on doing that we cant bring any change.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Dec 27, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
I've friends who are in total favor of joining students organizations. There reasons are often personal.
They tell me they learn to network better - chance to talk to alumni, they got so called social skills - leadership, personality development.
Some are in it just to learn about politics - I was pretty amazed to know people talk about the importance of learning political skills.
ABCD ABCD
ABCD ABCD · Dec 28, 2012
Rank C2 - EXPERT
True,
I have a feeling, once you join these organisations and work committed, they wont leave you till you join politics.
Jeffrey Arulraj
Jeffrey Arulraj · Dec 28, 2012
Rank A2 - PRO
True ecc they Have their roots in politics You get dragged there with out your interest or desire

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up