Joining Software Testing Course

hello sir
i am shaik mohammad ali .i am 2015 passed out fresher of cse background btech with an aggregate of 62% and i want to be settled in testing domain and i am about to join a training institute as a fresher i am doing right or wrong please guide me sir
wainting for your reply sir
tnx in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohammad ali shaik
    i want to be settled in testing domain and i am about to join a training institute as a fresher i am doing right or wrong please guide me sir
    wainting for your reply sir
    You want to opt for a career in software testing and you're joining a training institute to learn the basics.

What could be wrong about it?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've realised that ever since I've jumped on to the smartphone bandwagon, I'm on a perpetual search for ringtones and notification sounds that don't suck. My search is on and...
Hi all, LG Electronics is going to come for campus placement in my institute. But i am unaware of the selection procedure for LG Electronics. Kindly, let me know the...
A group of researchers from the Ohio State University (OSU) has demonstrated that phonons possess magnetic properties. In the research paper published in the journal Nature Materials, the team has...
Computer algorithms can now analyse the important information hidden in dog's bark. Researchers from Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) along with students from Universidad Alfonso X El Sabio and the...
A team of researchers from KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden and Stanford University in US has invented elastic, foam-like batteries made from wood pulp. These innovative batteries are...