Join us today and help us create history!

Hello,

If you are reading this and not yet a member of CE, join us today and help us set another milestone!

Today's our 4th anniversary and we are just about 90 short of 60,000 members 😁 . Please do in in right away and help us cross 60k mark on our anniversary!

Joining is absolutely free and takes minutes. Simply hit following link and be a CEan :-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Join us today and help us achieve another milestone!

All our existing CEans, please help us spread the word today and ask your friends to join in 😀 . Let's aim for 60k member mark. We need about 90 more members and we have about 20 hours! :-D
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hey biggie we have 166 guests online right now if we could do something else more prominent we can get them to sign up......
    i mean what is the guarantee that they would come all the way down to chillax area and see this
    is it possible to use up the area on top...?
    just a thought though...😀
    check out if its possible😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cooltwins, Work in progress
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah i saw the tab it is nice
    thanks for considering......👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a comic that describes a software engineer's life through two simple images. One at work and the other at home. This happens to me all the time- What...
please give me some real time applications on quicksort.😕
Can anyone tell me how much torque is required to rotate the steering of a car which has no power assist in running and stationary conditions???.... this is an emergency......
I need to determine the maximum voltage swing for a Transistor circuit I have constructed. I have researched it in books and online but I'm struggling to understand it. The...
Source: Engadget Time to get your science fiction hats on, but leave the fiction visor off this time. The BBC has gotten all hot and bothered today about a newly...