John Deere Written test and Technical interview Help

hiii.....Ankita
this is sahil btech ( IT )
can u plz help me ...i am going for drive of john deere .
i need help to know about written test and technical interview. plz reply asap

Replies

• sahilmahotra
    sahilmahotra
    sir can u plz help me to know more about selection process of john deere on 20 jan ....rounds are written test in detail and tec interview plz in detail asap
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Have moved your post to a separate discussion so that it's easy to find for everyone.
    I connected with some friends and browsed the internet to find that, there's an approx. 1 hour aptitude test with 50% quantitative based questions and 50% technical question. For Quantitative you can prepare from R.C.Sharma book and for technical there were multiple-choice questions on the topic of Design, Industrial management etc.

There could or could not be a negative marking on this test as is decided by the placement committee from the company before the test.
    Once you clear the aptitude test, technical interview shouldn't be very tough. You should be good at at least 1 or 2 favorite subjects, about which they will ask and you should be thorough. They could ask you to draw diagrams and also about the final year project you did.

It is always useful to do sufficient research about the company before the interview. Strengths, weaknesses, family background for HR should come handy.

Please ask more specific questions, if you have any.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @sahilmalhotra I take it that you are applying from IT branch. Or is it from Mechanical?
    Also, is the company coming to your college for placements or are you applying off-campus?
  • sahilmahotra
    sahilmahotra
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# thanks for ur reply ...
    That drive is joint campus In RIMT gobindgarh.
    One of the idiotic campus drive ..only RIMT STUDENTS cleared the aptitude test . Rest will try there luck next time 😀
    But really thanks for help
  • sahilmahotra
    sahilmahotra
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I need ur help once again if possible
    Actually I got placed in one company in pune and my joining date is 4 Feb and I want to extend this date for 1 or 2 month for some reason.
    But don't know how to Phrase word for extending joining date. ....
    Plz help me ASAP
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's great. First of all, congratulations sire!

Just wanted you to know that we don't believe in spoon-feeding around here.
    Anyway, here's what I would've written -

------------------------------------------​
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am delighted to receive your kind offer and I gladly accept the offered position.

However, due to the contract at the current place of employment , I am unable to commence employment at until 1st of March. I have tried to negotiate , however I can't be denying the commitment made.

Hence, may I humbly request an extension to the commencement date for me at your organization, of which I am very keen to be a part of.

I thank you for your kind understanding on my request.

Yours truly,

• rahul69
    rahul69
    sahilmahotra
    hiii.....Ankita
    this is sahil btech ( IT )
    can u plz help me ...i am going for drive of john deere .
    i need help to know about written test and technical interview. plz reply asap
    Written test is average, preparation is the key. In the interview, they may ask you generic questions (like e.g. how would you balance an irregular shaped object. etc), On the technical part you may think well about automation, and u can focus on language like C++. Most important is being confident and reply with enthusiasm.
    Good Luck!
  • sahilmahotra
    sahilmahotra
    Thanks once again #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rajani Chaganti
    Rajani Chaganti
    hii #-Link-Snipped-#
    can u please explain what are the topics you have faced in written test of Johndeere???(quant part) ASAP

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today CEan @eternalthinker is celebrating his 25th Birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Rahul. 🎉
Quote: At the annual meeting of the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) in January 2014, researchers in Williams' group present algorithms that represent steps toward what Williams...
Quote: The role of innovation in engineering is threatened on a regular basis by knowledge loss, unproductive information seeking and information gaps. Knowledge management, or KM, is a group of...
Ok I think I have the basic cycle of a stirling engine down. So I have been looking at YouTube and the home made engines. Very creative. But I question...
It has been out in the open that the mobile payments company Softcard is soon going to be acquired by one of the tech bigshots. The interesting part is that...