John Deere technical interview preparation help

I have John Deere technical interview in a couple of days, on what areas do I  need to concentrate? My branch is Mechatronics.

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Hi #-Link-Snipped-# ,Welcome to CrazyEngineers. 

As a mechanical engineer you can prepare topics such as -

1. Mechanics of Material / Engine engineering / Design related 

2. Automotive trends from the view of an auto enthusiast 

3. Mechatronics systems design in different products such as Washing machine. Microwave etc.

4 .Comparisons between plain Mechanical devices verses simplified mechatronics devices.

5. Design stages in Mechanotronics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are planning to take KT from another organization and they have provided KT plan. In that KT plan, there is one task is playback session so I want to...
I got 60% in 10th and 59% in my 12th and 75% in B.tech. Recently I got offer letter from TCS. I submitted my documents at the time of registration...
I have completed my engg in electrical stream in 2018 only & working in L&T automation as an Jr. project engg. But here it is just an office work. I...
I need some clarity on the skills that an AI intern should have and what an intern would be taught during the internship.
I would like to know the effects of fire on apostle tension slab. What factors should be taken into consideration while constructing.