Jobs Movie Release Date In India Is August 16

The movie based on Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' life, called 'Jobs' will release in India on August 16. The movie will be officially released by PVR pictures. The movie features Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs. Apparently, Steve Wozniak, Apple Cofounder, wasn't impressed by the movie. Wondering how many of you will watch this movie in PVRs?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Movies exaggerates everything.
    This movie, like The Social Network will have director scripted addon fiction inputs.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Biopics can get ruined if not handled with care. Every biopic is always a bold attempt to capture the a man's entire lifetime in 3 hours or less. First half is going to be a repetition of Pirates of Silicon Valley. Second half could be worth a watch. Just to see how the magnanimous enigma of Steve is handled.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The common umbrella sucks. No matter how we look at it, everything is wrong with its design. When the rains come lashing from right and left and back and front,...
LG Electronics is building up the excitement for its new launch event. Scheduled for 7th of August, LG is all set to launch the LG G2 smartphone in this mega...
Hi ! i am looking for a clutch plate manufacturer/ supplier in Delhi/Ncr. Can any one suggest me from where I can get it ?
Hi ! I am looking for a clutch plate manufacturer / supplier in Delhi/ncr . Can any one suggest from where I can get it?
Just read nice thread by Ankita: https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/innovation-in-umbrella-design-suggestions-please.69384/ Being inspired from her thread, here's another thread. I don't have any problem in getting wet, i don't use Umbrellas or Raincoats at...