'Jobs' is banned keyword in IT companies. Techies couldn't get new of SJ's death!

In most of the IT companies, 'Jobs' is a banned word from searches and Internet access. Any website that talks about 'jobs' is not accessible to employees. This actually resulted into IT engineers not being able to get the news of death of iCON Steve Jobs. IT engineers who began searching for the news of Steve Jobs' death were presented with message - "Access Denied".

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggestions to me small project in communication i have three week to do project and presentation plz help me
Can anyone say how to reduce friction losses
I stumbled upon following blog post on popular Indian tech website: Of KBC & The “Islandish” Problem With Indian IT Industry . Amitabh Bachchan, the host of KBC (Indian version...
Apple recently launched the next version of iPhone - iPhone 4S. While lot of geeks were expecting iPhone 5 with quite an awesome hardware; Apple decided to play on the...
Aakash tablet by Government of India is priced at Rs. 3000 and seems to be in the high demand. While the tablet offers Android, hardware specs aren't impressive at all....