Jobs in GoG - An App for the Jobs by Government of Gujarat

This is one of the unique app that provides you outcome of Recruitment Calendar of Government of Gujarat (India). The qualifications indicated in the app is as applicable on January 1, 2014 and are subject to change.

JobsinGOG

Indian Prime Ministerial candidate, Mr. Narendra Modi has launched the app, and mentioned that 'Jobs in GOG' is a mobile application that will be extremely handy for future generations seeking to work with the Gujarat Govt. 'Jobs in GoG' has plans to provide all details of Govt. jobs that would be available in the coming years.

Per him, this can be termed as a recruitment calendar!

This app will certainly be very helpful for the students / job seekers in Gujarat.

I am not aware if there is any portal or app existing that gives all the state and central jobs of India. The only reason for me, to post this article, do we see any possibility of that type of app which can prove a blessing for the job seekers in India?

It will be great if any CEan friends that have try out their hands on this app, would like to give review and usefulness of the apps.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for this wonderful share #-Link-Snipped-#
    Here is a link to download this app from Google Play Store -
    Jobs in GOG - Apps on Google Play

Somebody should try this app out and see if it functions well and report problems.
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
    If this app works good, a similar one on a national scale would be awesome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Someone quickly check if there's any vacancy for the post of chief minister in Gujarat ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I guess Gujarat has shown the way how the Government should be. They've always been at the forefront of using technology and adopting mobile tech. What needs to be seen is how effective is the app. I look forward to reading reviews from fellow CEans.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Someone quickly check if there's any vacancy for the post of chief minister in Gujarat ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I guess Gujarat has shown the way how the Government should be. They've always been at the forefront of using technology and adopting mobile tech. What needs to be seen is how effective is the app. I look forward to reading reviews from fellow CEans.
    BTW I had already applied for that. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    And I see big Wi-fi towers being placed in many areas all over city. So more wifi zones in Ahmedabad ? Cool ๐Ÿ˜

BTW, can anyone upload APK of this app, here ? I have removed Play Store, have to flash GApps, but to lazy to do it & update it to latest version. So, if you could just upload its apk here .. I can test it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can we now expect to have a similar app that pans India? Someone please ping the PMO or at least the PM's official website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How Can Block Wabsite Open Surfing And Downloading
It's clear now - Narendra Modi is all set to become the next Prime Minister of India. The results of 2014 elections are quite interesting this time. It appears that...
Lok Sabha Election Result 2014 has choked the entire Internetwork, the constant news flow to & Fro & automatic site updates, the connectivity has been slowest ever since 8 a.m...
Founded in 2011 by Vikram Ramchand, Aashish Ramchand and Varun Advani with the passion to make amazing innovations every day, the startup called 'MakeMyReturns' has built an online tax filing...
NA new app called 'BreakFree' on Android platform is here for those of us who don't exercise self-control at all and have become hopelessly addicted to their smartphones (and even...