jobs in chemical engineering

Hello Frnds...

My name is rishabh.I m pursuin my B.Tech frm NIT Allahabad(if u knw..lol)..
Well!!i m in 2nd year.I dont have many ideas abt discipline of engineering...bt yess watever i knw ..makes me interested in dis field...

Can u ppl help me in knwin abt d jobs in dis discipline..i mean wich knd of jobs r offrd 2 dem..is it only related to chemicals...

Wat knd of project works could b done ...

m waitin!!!!!!!

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,

SMS text are strictly prohabited at CE, please take care of this from next time.

You can get both chemical industry as well as software related jobs. I knew a few friends from LIT, Nagpur (reknowned chemical college of maharashtra) who got jobs in software, very much similar to what computer students got. Also a few chemical students got job in core field like Nerolec, Asian Paints...

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seems Microsoft gets new people for marketing, different & very nice advertisment for their Office 2010..the movie 😀 The technical preview seems nice but I'll keep sticking with OpenOffice. Office...
Hello fellow Ok I'm not going to pretend that I happened to have this brainwave all by myself (although that would make me COOLER 😁) but I've been totally inspired...
Hi, Do we have "session expired page" for logged in members if they are idle for long time? I haven't seen it even after lost my session. When I tried...
Paris, 28th May 2009 - AeroGRID, the aerial imagery consortium, has new offices in the city of Padua, Northern Italy. As well as providing AeroGRID’s main sales outlet for Italy...
[FONT="]I heard that Acer has launched two new products in India one "Gateways" and the other eMachines. The former is targeted for the style conscious class and latter, for price...