Jobs for diploma holders in electrical engineering

Hey, I m a student of 3 year diploma course in electrical engg. After 10th class. I just reached my 6th sem with so many backlogs. Now my interest is not going towards studying. Is there any job that can i do on basis on my work capability.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kunal1311997
    Hey, I m a student of 3 year diploma course in electrical engg. After 10th class. I just reached my 6th sem with so many backlogs. Now my interest is not going towards studying. Is there any job that can i do on basis on my work capability.
    There are so many jobs out there. Pick up anyone that you can get and start working. I doubt we can make any good suggestions based on the information you've provided.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    And I'd suggest try again. Go for degree if there's even a least of interest left in you. You can do it man.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the nation was celebrating Independence Day, regional smartphone manufacturer Micromax quietly put up details of their new smartphone on the company website. The Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition...
Just like other regional smartphone manufacturers, the newest entrant, LYF is keeping up with the status quo and releasing a smartphone every week. At the beginning of this week the...
While we cannot deny the vast improvement of recent technologies based upon the foundation of LASER innovation, we must not stop our minds to speculate over the range of possible...
All those who have started receiving access emails can try out our apps and share your suggestions, feedback, opinion and general thoughts about the whole system here. Eagerly looking forward...
Google has released a new video calling application that provides a nice and easy 1 to 1 video calling feature. It has been named as Google Duo and is available...