jobs at ISRO for CSE Fresher

Hi all 😀

I need more info regarding ISRO 2012 exams. I am from CSE in BE Final year.

When will be the exam ? When dates will be out ?

Need all possible information guys, thank you in advance 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Selection Process: The mode of selection is based on Trade/Skill Test, and Interview.

Application fee: Rs 100/- for general candidates and fee is exempted for women/SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee is to be paid in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore form any nationalized bank.

How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through #-Link-Snipped-# website before 30/12/2011.

Online Apply Instructions:1. Candidates should have a valid e-mail id for online apply.2. Click on the post which u want to apply and fill all the mandatory columns properly.3. Enter the DD number, and bank no in the space allotted to them in online application form.4. After completion of online application, send DD with name on back, and necessary documents for proof of caste & gender to the following address Senior Administrative Officer (R&R), ISRO Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560 017 on or before 09/01/2012

For Job Opportunities of different profiles and date/venue, check -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • avii
    avii
    Thanks for replying, so I can only apply in 2012 year end for 2013 since I have missed the chance to apply this year

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I was just going through the records and found that we've an opportunity to break our own posting record! The maximum number of posts made in a day currently...
Greetings CEians, So, I am currently involved in building a prototype security system for houses using Linux Ubuntu. Therefore, if anybody is familiar with Ubuntu are welcomed to provide me...
My general appreciation for email clients began only a few days after I got introduced to emails. I thought it'd be an incredible idea to have a desktop software that...
It's clear that Samsung won't unveil the Samsung Galaxy S3 at the Mobile World Congress 2012. Samsung has made it clear that the next super phone in the Galaxy series...
India has dethroned Indonesia and became the #2 country on Facebook with over 43 million users. But that's just 3% of the total number of Indians hooked to the Internet....