Jobs after CDAC Course?

We're getting enquiries from CDAC aspirants and students about the prospects of job after CDAC course. The top questions asked are more or less the same: will IT company recruit candidate and offer a good pay package? Some want to know if they can get a higher package than their earlier job and then there are students who want to know if they will get placed.

I'll be very honest with my answer - no one can guarantee a job! The entire job market is very volatile and in India, it's influenced by the projects outsourced by western companies. So there is no point in asking which course you should take and which course will see maximum placements. You can look at placement records for each CDAC course and respective center; but keep in mind that the trend will NOT be a clear indicator of the future.

The people I know who've taken CDAC course have been placed - some got immediate placements and some had to wait for months; but ultimately everybody found a job. It all depends on how skilled you are and how much effort you are putting in to make the most out of any opportunity that comes your way.

CDAC courses are GOOD; and my opinion is based only on the feedback provided by those who've been through. The good candidates will definitely be desired by companies and I guess CDAC definitely is a big milestone. Getting through the preferred center could be difficult and your C-CAT score will matter a lot.

But all that said, no one can predict whether you will get a job after doing CDAC course. Several candidates have been placed; and you will be too. Just make sure you have what it takes. If you have specific question; ask it below. I'll try my best to answer it.

Replies

• Souravdada@29
    Souravdada@29
    What about PG-DSSD course in Bengaluru ,Knowledge Park? Is it good?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone suggest innovative final year engineering project ideas for people with disabilities?
Coming from an Army background, Onkar Singh's growing up years were spent at various places across India. However, he did most of his schooling and education in his home state...
It was Google Cardboard that kept me fascinated ever since it was revealed at the Google I/O 2014. When OnePlus announced that they will launch OnePlus 2 using VR, I...
Plastic is both a boon and a bane to the mankind; but with the amount of plastic waste growing every minute the consequences could be very hazardous. There are initiatives...
After the success of the LG Bello which was released last year, LG has now decided to launch the second instalment of the phone. Although the exact price is yet...