jobless fresher till job

hello

i am btech computer science fresher(2010 pass).. there are very frequent walkin out here. suggest best way to consume the duration till i get a job.. how best i can utilize this period..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google developing a new kind of Search Technique Its really a great news for the Google users that now Google is developing and testing a new kind of search capability...
Post the correct code you have permission to take change only in public class..... class a { a() { System.out.println("mohit kumar singh a"); } } class b extends a {...
If the sum of the degree measures of two specific angles of triangle T is greater than the sum of the degree measures of two specific angles of quadrilateral Q,...
A collection of short and simple, creative, funny, emotional goodbye or sign-off emails to send to your colleagues and manager on your last working day (lwd) at office.
Researchers at the Computer Vision Lab at ETH Zurich, Switzerland, have developed a new technology that allows us to touch the virtual world.The technology helps researchers produce virtual copies of...