• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quit your job immediately!
  • kaushlendra soni
    kaushlendra soni
    nice rply sir.. 😀
  • kaushlendra soni
    kaushlendra soni
    But i m a student and m pursuing b.tech..
    i done my 10 wid 50% and 12 wid 58% and in b.tech aggregate is 60%, m in pre-final year..
    i m eligible for good job..?
  • msuresh444
    msuresh444
    kaushlendra soni
    But i m a student and m pursuing b.tech..
    i done my 10 wid 50% and 12 wid 58% and in b.tech aggregate is 60%, m in pre-final year..
    i m eligible for good job..?
    Yes! Very much...try for PSUs or crack GATE as of now. Good luck!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Teewe has been one of the most successful products to come out of India, when it comes to competing the bigger players such as Google's Chromecast (or Apple TV or...
Group calls have fast become the most amazing way to quickly collaborate with your friend circle or team mates. Voice calling conferences have become a regular thing. Cashing in on...
So I was reading about the Teewe app from Homegrown manufacturers Mango Man and found that there are many options (Intel Compute Stick, Ezcast, Wecast etc) to choose from when...
Batteriser, a micro-thin (0.1mm) stainless steel shell promises to increase the life of your regular AA, AAA, C and D batteries by 8x! Developed by a Californian startup "Batteroo Inc.",...
Facebook has introduced Facebook Lite app for Android. The app is now available for download from the Google Play store for users from Asia. Vijay Shankar, the product manager for...