JOB or MTECH

Hii, I am placed at OnMobile Global(5lpa). Is it good for me to go for GATE coaching and get admitted in some IIT?
I have a valid gate score 520.. so hope some NIT admits me...
Should I try right away? Or is experience very important?
My aim is to earn more... What would be better for me?

Replies

• MMB
    MMB
    Hii, I am placed at OnMobile Global(5lpa). Is it good for me to go for GATE coaching and get admitted in some IIT?
    I have a valid gate score 520.. so hope some NIT admits me...
    Should I try right away? Or is experience very important?
    My aim is to earn more... What would be better for me?
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Gain experience, save money,and then do masters abroad.
  • MMB
    MMB
    hmm.. Thanks pal!!😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think #-Link-Snipped-# is focused on opting for M.Tech as higher education stream. If I were in your position; I'd have opted for the job and join a reputed institute part time. But if you believe GATE is a short-cut to better salary; then you should think again and do a reality check. Check with the kind of offers M.Techs get. Your current experience would matter a lot if you choose to continue the stream.

The best option, in my opinion is to check with your employer whether they allow sabbatical and sponsor employees higher education. If they do; go for it!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans can wait for an Small interview of a superb personality. Who is he? Guess fast. Your wait will be over by tonight!😁
I'm getting error while editing my post here #13. Error: Please edit the first sentence. Should be 'It is' instead of 'Is it'. 😁
i need to know how to design 2 element rectangular patch array antenna pls
the resistances that a automobile engine has to overcome while moving the vehicle are : rolling resistance : the frictional resistance between the wheels and ground. gradient resistance : the...
Micromax has launched an Android 4.0 based tablet for Rs. 6499. Check our detailed VoiCE post: https://www.crazyengineers.com/micromax-funbook-features-android-4-0-ics-yours-for-rs-6499-2023/ . While it's clear that Funbook beats the Aakash tablet in terms of...