job opportunity

Good Evening to every one,

This is praneet
I did b.tech (civil)
Present I working in private company as a site engineer
I want to leave this company

Plz if u know any job opportunities plz inform me.

Thanking you.

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    One suggestion I want to give, please create your profile in various job portals (like Naukri.com, Monster.com ...). Please do not pay a single penny to the job consultancy companies. Naukri and monster will show desired job openings. Thanks.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# In which domain and for which role are you looking for jobs? Please share more details so that someone who knows can come forward to help.
  • praneet0204
    praneet0204
    Koushal Patel
    One suggestion I want to give, please create your profile in various job portals (like Naukri.com, Monster.com ...). Please do not pay a single penny to the job consultancy companies. Naukri and monster will show desired job openings. Thanks.
    Koushal Patel
  • praneet0204
    praneet0204
    Thanx....koushal 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai to every 1 This is PRANEETH I'm new to this I completed b.tech (civil) If u know any jobs plz inform me Thanx to all 😀
Can anyone give me the complete working and architecture of TSK(The Sleuth Kit) which is a forensic tool.
this is going to sound like a dumb question but I'm having trouble figuring out the practical solution to the following problem: I have a stressed cable fixed at one...
Hello, Could anyone help me in listing some mini projects in CSE ? I am in 3rd sem now.
Plz help me to know the best book to learn android for beginners ? Thank You.