Job Opportunities for a XAML developer

Hey Everyone! Hope You guys doing well. I started learning XAML about 2 months ago and I must say It's really Interesting and Addictive (Especially for Me Of course),Also I am doing the Advance XAML online Course by Edx.org and would love to learn more and more.Would Like to know about if there are any good Job opportunities for a XAML developer in India?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, it’s time for Indian drones to rule the sky. UCAVs (unmanned combat aerial vehicles) generally known as drones are set to get a final nod for their development in...
1. Control Design Guide for Next-Generation Smart Machines 2. The Industrial Internet of Things Next-Gen Smart Machines and the Industrial IoT
Looking for a laptop in the 30-35K range. Preferably looking at an i3/1 TB/4GB config. Gaming not a desired purpose. Flexible with brands. Would appreciate your valuable suggestions.
What are the recent innovations in gokart?
Apple iPad Pro has been officially launched in India with price ranging between Rs. 67,900 for the base model and Rs. 91,900 for the top end. Apple's biggest ever tablet...