Job opportunities after M.Tech

what are the job opportunities available in public as well as private sector after an M.Tech in electrical engineering?

Replies

• Asif ri
    Asif ri
    To be specific, what kind of jobs one can get after M.Tech in power systems engineering?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Moved the thread to appropriate section!

Job Opportunities depends on what field you are will to go into.

You will have a fresher salary and no big difference (If compared to Btech) if you go into a software company.

One more stream you can look is for Assistant or Associate professor jobs where in Mtech gives a definite edge over others.

People willing to pursue PHd after Mtech , has a good opportunities working as lecturer and studying.

One more field is Electrical companies, you will be given a higher position compared to Btech in technical companies.
  • Asif ri
    Asif ri
    thx mod..!
    and can u tell me how i can move this thread to appropriate section ?..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I moved the thread. Only Admin and mods have permissions to move the threads. So ideally you cant move any thread. Please post threads in appropriate sections, if you think you have posted something in a wrong section please let us know so that we will move it where ever it belong.
  • Asif ri
    Asif ri
    k thnx.. mod!
    if there is no relevant section, how can i start a thread in suitable section?
    since i'm new to this kind of things.. please guide me... thx in advance....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

will anybody provide me pdf file on study of BOILERS.thanks in advance.Its urgent pls.
tell me what is difference b/w microcontroller and computer??????????
Building an earthquake proof Bay Bridge is a 42000 hour grueling stint condensed to a 4 minute sprint by time lapse here: https://gizmodo.com/it-takes-a-ludicrous-amount-of-work-to-build-a-good-bri-1232946406
Basically if we forget the bios password we pull out the cmos battery reset the jumper settings. But in case of laptop why do we need to replace or get...
Hello, I am in a little doubt, actually I read somewhere, that when the data packets are transferred with the server and your computer, then actually the ADSL and Ethernet...