CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Asif ri

MemberSep 2, 2013

To be specific, what kind of jobs one can get after M.Tech in power systems engineering?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberSep 2, 2013

Moved the thread to appropriate section!

Job Opportunities depends on what field you are will to go into.

You will have a fresher salary and no big difference (If compared to Btech) if you go into a software company.

One more stream you can look is for Assistant or Associate professor jobs where in Mtech gives a definite edge over others.

People willing to pursue PHd after Mtech , has a good opportunities working as lecturer and studying.

One more field is Electrical companies, you will be given a higher position compared to Btech in technical companies.
    Cancel
  • Asif ri

MemberSep 4, 2013

thx mod..!
    and can u tell me how i can move this thread to appropriate section ?..
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberSep 4, 2013

I moved the thread. Only Admin and mods have permissions to move the threads. So ideally you cant move any thread. Please post threads in appropriate sections, if you think you have posted something in a wrong section please let us know so that we will move it where ever it belong.
    Cancel
  • Asif ri

MemberSep 7, 2013

k thnx.. mod!
    if there is no relevant section, how can i start a thread in suitable section?
    since i'm new to this kind of things.. please guide me... thx in advance....
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register