Job openings in your own company

This thread is outcome of one of the ideas we discussed during the CE Meet - Mumbai.

I'm not too sure, if this is allowed. But can our members who are working for corporations post the job openings in this section?

Even if you do not disclose the company name, you could post job requirements , work experience needed & your email ID so that interested candidates can get in touch with you through email. Our members who refer other CEans can benefit from the 'referral policy' in their company.

What say?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know this is not related to engineering, but I couldn't help but post it on the forum. Sourav 'Dada' Ganguly has decided to retire. Its actually a bit of...
I want to pose the question to all wannabe entrepreneurs and also to all entrepreneurs! "Why become an entrepreneur?" ... Because being an entrepreneur is cool? Because your day-job sucks?...
Okay, for the uninitiated, "Deep Blue" is the name of the computer that was built to beat the human in the brainy game of 'Chess'! I've always been thinking, how...
please I want to understand how the orrifice flow calculation used to mesure the flow of natural gas and what is the equation used and parameters for omni flow computer
hi ces today i joined the community. thanks sanjay😁