Job in Delhi & NCR

Hello , I m Arun ,a b.tech 2012 passout . i have been searching for job since since June 2012 in Delhi Ncr . I know Java,J2ee,Android,Php,Drupal,Joomla. I joined a couple of companies but they were all fake . Wasted lots of time and money . I have no references in Delhi,NCR . Now i m totally hopeless .. Plz suggest me a job if possible... tnx😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have following questions p=VI If a power generated from a gas turbine is 300 megawatt, then what is the value of V & I in this power, and what...
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ALLOWABLE SIZE OF GI PIPE CONNECTING TO THE DRAINAGE SPOUT OF FLYOVER (IN RAJASTHAN REGION) AS PER I S CODES .
In a latest move the IIT council last week approved a hike in fees up to an extent of 80% for BTech programs. Still it is claimed that the hike...
I do not know how much of this is hype. But Infosys seems to have done something interesting in this exercise of Pervasive Computing.
I have interested in learning the programming for robots. I want to move the robots by my programming.so, for which what programming language should i learn and what is the...