job eligiblity

hello friends
to be very frank i am in final year btech computer science..only 45 days remaing to finish of with my degree n i dont knw any computer language as such, i am telling it very frankly. i am avg in studyz...with agrregate 67%. now i want to get a good IT job... what you suggest me to do in this 45 days...what to prepare,what to learn,what to practice,any training,any course..... please help me.... i dont want to waste my next 2 yrs for mba or mtech as i am not intrested in that,,,,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @n09 : Unless you take some action; no advise is going to work for you. You have pretty much asked the same thing in so many different threads:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Each thread had some advise for you. How much of it have you implemented?

PS: SMS text is not allowed on CE. Please follow the protocol.
  • bookie
    bookie
    n090985
    hello friends
    to be very frank i am in final year btech computer science..only 45 days remaing to finish of with my degree n i dont knw any computer language as such, i am telling it very frankly. i am avg in studyz...with agrregate 67%. now i want to get a good IT job... what you suggest me to do in this 45 days...what to prepare,what to learn,what to practice,any training,any course..... please help me.... i dont want to waste my next 2 yrs for mba or mtech as i am not intrested in that,,,,

Hey mate,i don't know where are you from but one thing works everywhere and that is patience. now think with a cool mind what you can do after your degree is over.Ok some good options can be working with the learning language at the NETLINK.now you might be having a branch in your city,if not find one.These have simple rule that they will teach you programming and then you will have to work for them for a tenure not more than 8 months.get some details or pm me
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I don't think that this is the time to have patience bro these days there are so many opportunities in IT industry that you can easily get a good job if you hard work and some dedication towards your work .

Keep you eyes on walk-in interview and for your information HCL is going to conduct to mega walk-in interview very soon .In tcs aslo there are so many vacancies these days .just have a look of their site

Remember as big_k sir suggest unless you do some effort you can't get anything

so what are you waiting for???? apply today.i am sure we will see a thread from you named "Guys I am placed " ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • n090985
    n090985
    Any more repies please
  • n090985
    n090985
    @goyal .. thanks a lot brother.... yoUr words were very motivational.... but brother CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT BASIC THINGS A COMPANY LIKE TCS AND HCL(which you mentioned also) expects from a btech fresher i mean to say what skills ,languages... so that i can work hard on that... and also TELL ME HOW YOU GET SUCH INFORMATIONS ABOUT WALKINS OF TCS AND HCL ETC. ..AND MY THIRD QUES IS THAT WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR ALL SUCH WALLINS OR NOT AS I HAVENT FINISHED OF WITH MY LAST SEM YET..45 DAYS STILL REMAINNG...ANS THE THREE QUESTIONS I HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE

@BIG_K... SIR I WAS'T KNEWING THAT POSTING QUERY HERE IS A CRIME AS YOU ARE SOUNDING... ALL THE LINKS YOU SHOWN ABOVE ARE FROM MY ID BUT QUERIES ARE FROM MY FRIENDS ALSO WHICH DONT HAVE NET CONNECTIVITY AT THERE HOSTELS... YOU ARE MY SENIOUR SIR ..YOU ONLY CAN GUIDE US..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT BASIC THINGS A COMPANY LIKE TCS AND HCL(which you mentioned also) expects from a btech fresher
    You need nothing just be familiar with your engineering subjects ,if you want success in IT make your interest in one field like programming ,web designing,security and put your full emphasis on that .
    TELL ME HOW YOU GET SUCH INFORMATIONS ABOUT WALKINS OF TCS AND HCL ETC. .
    you have internet connection use that ..just have a look on the career section of any IT website.2nd you can also upload your resume at any job portal like naukri.com,monster.com .

WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR ALL SUCH WALLINS OR NOT AS I HAVENT FINISHED OF WITH MY LAST SEM YET..45 DAYS STILL REMAINNG...
    YES after btech you will be eligible for walk-ins
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @n0: As long as queries are from your ID; we don't know whether they were posted by your friends or you. Sharing your ID/Password with others is dangerous and not recommended. Ask your friends to register and post their own queries so that we know they are being asked by different persons. Otherwise we'll keep on think that you are asking the same thing with different words which in few cases can be termed as spamming!

My words shouldn't be taken negatively. If you see all the links I've posted; they basically point towards the same thing. We haven't had any update on how you've reflected upon the suggestions made to you in different threads.

The advise you will have is going to be more or less, the same. First make sure that you are thorough with your engineering subjects before you start looking for extra course. In order to appear for the campus placements / walkins conducted by most Indian IT companies; you will have to be good at aptitude tests which you can practice by solving CAT/GRE Quants papers/books etc.

To be specific; I'd strongly recommend you to spend the next 45 days going through all your engineering topics and perfecting them to the best of your ability. Is it a very hard thing to do?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello n090985, posting the same kind of question in all the threads is not recommended here!!

Why dont you search in Freshers world etc where you get the walkin information??

As suggested in older threads to you or someone , panic is something which gives you horror!

Just get your basics stronger in C and C++ then you can attend any interview. As Biggie said Aptitude is important!!!

It is better to post your understanding of what people said here rather than asking for 'More replies please'

Let us know your progress.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Like just enrich your your knowledge in any one of the basic languages which is a VERY must for a computer science engineer without which you cant expect any company to hire us.yeah ofcourse Aptitude also plays an important role!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, With the growing demand for CrazyEngineers T-Shirts, we're pleased to launch CE Store! ๐Ÿ˜ We've come up with awesome slogans for your t-shirt. If you want your own slogan,...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33887-ce-store-launched.html Your questions, queries, slogan ideas, suggestions, feedback in this thread.
Tony Stark & Audi are joining hands to conduct the 'Tony Start Innovation Challenge' - a unique contest for innovators to share their vision of a better world through design...
Google labs has launched Google Script Converter: A product that allows the user to read a web page in a script of their choice. For example if the user can...
What is the difference between radial package and axial package?