JLPT Listening Test - Chyoukai mp3 Download

You can download the mp3 files of the past year question papers from this link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

It contains the mp3 files of the Listening Tests i.e. Chyoukai Shiken for all levels: Level 4,3,2,1.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    thats wonderful akd 😁 some awesome resources piling up in CE 😁
  • Anjali Kadam
    Anjali Kadam

#-Link-Snipped-# ..this link is not working ,,getting error

• Shivam Sharma
    Shivam Sharma

#-Link-Snipped-# Which JLPT Level N1 to N5 are you looking for? I will try to search the files and upload if possible.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If anyone's got TCS question papers, aptitude test questions bank, please share it with us. If you have the pdfs, send them to admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com. We'll be...
CEans, December will be the month when the top companies in India will start recruiting candidates for the year 2011. With each other's help, we can help all CEans find...
If you are experience automatically power off problems with your Nokia, there's nothing to worry about. Nokia has confirmed the problem that it was because of the installation of faulty...
There's a trend among computer science, IT and computer technology engineering students to join various courses to make their resume appear attractive. I've heard that lot of students prefer Aptech,...
I guess I've already discussed this idea elsewhere on CE before. However, I haven't had anyone pick up this idea and develop it into a working project. Problem: While traveling,...