JK Lasers Set To Participate In Medtec UK 2011

Laser Manufacturer to Promote Benefits of Lasers for Medical Device Processing

Industrial laser manufacturer, JK Lasers (part of the GSI Group), will be participating in this year’s Medtec UK exhibition, part of a series of events designed specifically for the medical device manufacturing industry.

The NEC, Birmingham, will play host to a wide range of companies between 6-7 April 2011, allowing them to showcase the very latest technologies to manufacturers in the medical field.

Lasers have become a particularly popular tool in this industry, due to their ability to cleanly process a range of materials to a high standard, at rapid speeds.

JK Lasers will be on hand to speak to visitors about the benefits of using industrial lasers to weld, cut and drill precise medical devices, surgical instruments and implants.

The company’s portfolio of products includes both Fiber and Nd:YAG lasers, ensuring that there is a suitable laser available for almost any manufacturing process.

For further information about laser processing in the medical device sector and JK L

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am looking to model a gas turbine (using the Brayton cycle) that will be able to power an x amount of daily electricity load using Matlab. Using the...
I am sure many of the throws of engineers have entertained this question from many of a poster.....but here is another. I want to get a degree in Software Engineering...
This quiz is about some of the shortcut keys that were built into the Windows operating systems. 1. You put your mouse on the taskbar and notice that the "show...
Just trying to get ideas for a project and was wondering what materials i could use to build the body that would attach to a frame like body panels of...
Autmattic - the company behind wordpress, world's most popular blogging software has released the latest version 3.1. I immediately downloaded and installed the software to see what's new. Here's my...