JioPhone: Return Policy

SO finally, after starting distribution of JioPhone for booked users, Jio has led down the rules or so called as"Return policy" for JioPhone. Please have a look below,

1. The JioPhone is available for continued use on the Recipient purchasing telecom recharge vouchers of an Authorized Carrier (presently Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited) from the Company or any of its authorized retailers for use in the JioPhone of a minimum value of Rs. 1,500/- per annum for a period of 3 years from the date of the first issue of the JioPhone.
  2. The Recipient has satisfied himself/herself/itself with the features of the JioPhone and has agreed to receive the JioPhone on “As-It-Is-Basis” and shall not tamper with or in any manner misuse the JioPhone, including but not limited to rooting attempts, reverse engineering, unlocking or jail-breaking of the JioPhone or original firmware(s) or software(s) of the JioPhone
  3. The Recipient is aware that JioPhone is being offered with a SIM-locked feature. The Company may, solely at its discretion, allow the use of the JioPhone with any other compatible network from time to time.
  4. The Recipient has no right to sell, lease, assign, and transfer or otherwise dispose-of the JioPhone in any manner whatsoever.
  5. Early return of JioPhone:
    The Recipient may return the JioPhone at any time during the period of three years from the date of first issue on payment of the following charges (“Early Return Charges”) upload_2017-9-28_11-17-14
  6. Return of JioPhone:
The JioPhone shall be returned by the Recipient to the Company on or after the expiry of thirty six months but before the expiry of thirty nine months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone. The Company will accept the return and repay the Refundable Deposit, provided:

1. The JioPhone is not damaged (normal wear & tear excepted) and is in working condition;
  2. Any and all data or other information of the Recipient on the JioPhone is deleted and purged before returning the JioPhone;
  3. The Recipient complies with any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated (available at ‘#-Link-Snipped-# and such other partner sites as the Company may determine) at by the Company for return of the JioPhone; and
  4. The Recipient removes the SIM card from the JioPhone before returning the same;
    (collectively “Return Conditions”).
  5. Returning the JioPhone does not cancel the Recipient’s service contract with the Authorized Carrier(s).
More details at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How old are you to your PC? Does it recognize you? Interestingly, when I take selfies the front camera gives me incongruent results, sometimes identifying me as a 16 years...
Hand Crafted Guitar From Recycled Wood
LG Mobiles has recently launched a mid-budget segment smartphone named ‘LG K7i’ in India. Priced at Rs 7,999, this smartphone comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS and a replaceable back...
After setting an unique AI based benchmark on Eluga series, Panasonic is back with its P series smartphones and recently launched Panasonic P99, this festive season. Fancy a hands-on experience?...
Hi folks, I am using a hand driven pump like the yellow one on the picture . I want to use an engine for that pump instead of using my...