JioFibre Broadband Plans And Tariff - Leak Peek!

The plan and tariff for JioFibre, the ultra-high speed (100 Mbps) broadband service Reliance has been leaked. Just a few days ago, I wrote about the Reliance Jio Broadband & 4G Plan Tariff : AWESOME!, which looked fantastic! Now we've a 'definitive' proof of what's coming! Apparently, Reliance is conducting a trial run of the JioFibre service in select societies in Mumbai. Attached scanned copies of the papers will tell you what's Mukesh Ambani and co are up to. Reliance Jio is giving 3 months of complimentary usage of their upcoming ultra-fast broadband service. See the plan:-

Reliance-Jio-Services

The actual tariff information is hidden and is expected to be revealed at the end of first two months (pure guess!). Few of the posts on social media are indicating that Reliance will formally announce the plans and prices on December 28th.

jiofibre

It's likely that the participating societies will also get free Wi-Fi from Reliance. I just hope that the FTTH service becomes ubiquitous and we get access to some seriously kick-ass broadband speed.

Will keep you posted on the developments.

Source: Reliance Jio Introduces JioFiber 4G Internet Services With 3 Months Free Usage To Housing Societies – Trak.in – Indian Business of Tech, Mobile & Startups

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Any idea about the list of city going to get this service?
  • nipuntyagi
    nipuntyagi
    the above link implies MUMBAI may be its first destination.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mumbai is of course going to be one of the first cities. I'm however expecting a pan India launch. They've already done the major cable laying job in most of the big cities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Do you know that there are certain villages in India,where there is a half a day power supply.My college is situated in that kind of village.A man who...
Hello CEans, I am 2nd year btech ECE student. I want to know what are the different types of projects can be made before going for placement. So that i...
Google Chromecast has finally arrived in India with a price tag of Rs. 2999. After about a year and half since its launch in the United States, Google's finally decided...
Research and Engineers at Stanford University bring a promise of something that will make us free from tangled wires of computers. They have designed a prism like device that can...
i am discussing this issue which many peoples are having today , just because a backlog they not remain able to apply for job (in 99.9%) cases No matter how...