JioFiber Launch in Diwali - Confirmed by Isha Ambani

Isha Ambani, one of the directors at Reliance Jio has confirmed via tweet that much awaited Jio Fiber service will launch in Diwali in about 100 cities. She also confirmed that the service will offer about 100GB of data for just Rs. 500 and speeds up to 1Gbps.

JioCare team followed up questions saying that the service will be rolled out in phased manner. They did not reveal which cities the service will launch in in the first phase. How many of you are willing to switch over to the service?

PS: In the mean time, BSNL FTTH service is said to be readying their competitive 1Gbps plans.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here is a real life problem: a rectangular plate, weighing around 600 grams has to be rotated at around 400 rpm about its geometric centre (centre of gravity). now how...
Gionee India has unveiled a new smartphone device A1 Lite- latest in its A1 series lineup. The device is big on the camera features with a robust battery support; as...
(Sent by Venu Vedam from UK) It seems it is catching up in India Quote: British police are warning parents about the dangers of a sick social media 'game' that's...
I've began facing a strange issue on the BSNL network (FTTH). Some of the sites that I used to access daily (including some of our own test servers) aren't accessible...
well i actually happen to have a trumpet whose valve keys are stuck. on youtube i got to learn that in order to free those valves, i need to purchase...