Jio Gigafiber Tariff Plans + Speed Reviews

I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio Gigafiber is about to launch and the initial speed reviews are incredible! Those who have gotten early access seem to be impressed by the Jio Gigafiber service. Couple of blogs are posting leaked tariff plans that are very economical - with prices starting at just Rs. 500! For example, 15 Mbps line with 600GB of data is likely to cost just Rs. 500, while 25 Mbps line with 500GB of data is likely to cost Rs. 1000. These plans are way cheaper than what most of the FTTH service providers are offering.

I'd like to request all those who've early access to Reliance Jio Gigafiber to post speed reviews and overall service reviews as well. Waiting to hear from you!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Disclaimer: I've no idea if these tariff plans are the 'actual' ones. What I surely know is that the service is expected to begin trials in major cities across India in coming days. These are the tariff plans being put up by several leading technical blogs: -

(Click on thumbnail for bigger photo)
    Jio-Gigafiber-Tariff-2 Jio-Gigafiber-Tariff-1 Reliance-Jio-FTTH-Tariff-Plan

Requesting all of you to keep us posted on this!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is bit off topic, but everyone must be aware of the 'fake' websites that look like official Reliance Jio websites. These websites have been using jio brand in their domain names and I'm pretty sure that they do not have official permission to do so from Reliance. The only official website JIO operates is jio.com.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just because I think this weekend would be the best for sharing my experience, I am deliberately opening the knot of the memory-sack containing all bitter-sweet (mostly sweet) snippets which...
For the benefit of some newbies that go on posting PMM schemes: Engineering Dead-Ends: A Gallery of Perpetual Motion Machines
After graduating from IIT Mumbai and doing his MBA from IIM Bangalore, Ashish Goel joined McKinsey & Company as Engagement Manager and led project teams across banking, healthcare and real...
Following its recent launch in Hong Kong, Motorola has unveiled E3 Power in the country in budget category of Rs.7999. It comes with Reliance Jio Preview offer and many goodies...
When technology is embedded in our genes, can we think of a future generation with half bio-bits and half nuts and bolts? The day might not be far when science...