Jeep Grand Cherokee 2014

Yes the New generation Jeep Grand Cherokee is on edge to make a global impact in the forthcoming NewYork auto show.
SRT-Street racing technology
Can You imagine the power of this monster from Chrysler?
Here are its specifications==>
Engine-3.2 litre pentastar v6 engine which produce a massive 271 hp .And If you are not fulfilled by its power It can be improved by 100hp by use of an turbocharger.A transmission that was not regular in other manufacturers was used.i.e 9 speed automatic transmission.
Is this beast gives you required performence?If not you can add an additional turbocharger to get more than 400 hp.
How is its sporty look.Does cherokee satisfies your requirement?
How about SRT?
What are the cars that you think that upgraded to SRT ?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    2014-Jeep-Cherokee-SRT

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone. Does Any one know have any idea about pgdst course from cdac kharghar? Is it good and how are the placements? Ps: i didnot know in which subforum...
Everyone of you, for once have said this sentence to your closest one, haven't you ? Teachers & Parents also say it to the kids. Rhonda Bryne wrote the whole...
Moore's law is not an exotic term in Electronics, You might be surprised to know that there is no physics behind this law. This law is not related to any...
Each & every year we see the processors are getting compact & processing power is increased.because the size of the transistors are decreased & thus more transistors are used in...
So, let's say i have a file of 14.5 MB & resolution of 4243 x 2828. I don't know the model number of the camera being used. And I want...