JEE - Just mere intelligence? Can't it be technical creativity?

getting into the iit's is a dream come true for apirants..but the so called one of the toughest exams on earth just deal with mere intelligence..i think some people may not have that much intelligence to crack the jee but they can be appreciably good in technical creativity and creations..so y not a change in pattern..wattsay guys?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IITs must keep the JEE tough so that only the smarter folks enter the college so that smarter people get out of college and IITs maintain their 'top' status. IITs then act as a platform where smarter people connect, interact with each other and get access to right resources, guidance so that they prosper.

Bright students with a practical approach towards life and common sense will always have a higher chance of success than most of the people.
  • jishnu nair
    jishnu nair
    Kaustubh Katdare
    IITs must keep the JEE tough so that only the smarter folks enter the college so that smarter people get out of college and IITs maintain their 'top' status. IITs then act as a platform where smarter people connect, interact with each other and get access to right resources, guidance so that they prosper.

Bright students with a practical approach towards life and common sense will always have a higher chance of success than most of the people.
    but bro can u precisely tell that technical creativity isnt needed?i mean people may be higly creative technically..so we can set up that standards of jee papers.?so theres justice to the not so intelligent people
  • jishnu nair
    jishnu nair
    and i am too a staunch believer like u to maintain the difficulty levell. i m just speaking about a change in approach to be accurate

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Engineering Screw Chart is a product of the Great Innovations Team. It includes technical information from many of the quick references that are commonly found in the work areas...
Because you'll want to use it more often. Make sure there are no key-jams. You've been informed. Okay? Update : We just can't wait! We've launched something cool and it's...
Panasonic & IMEC, a Belgium based research institute have developed an electronic chip that makes DNA testing easy and does the job in just one hour. The chip automates all...
Facebook's done what it thinks will help them dominate the mobile phones - and has added a layer of 'Facebook' over the Android operating system - taking control of your...
Sometimes common sense is not common and the obvious is overlooked. Here are 26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20 as enunciated by Etienne Garbugli, Product Design...