JavaScript To CoffeeScript Free Online Converter

The Dropbox engineering team used this nice online JavaScript to #-Link-Snipped-# (and vice-versa) converter tool to rewrite entire their browser side codebase from JS to CS. Take a look at #-Link-Snipped-# - the free online tool that lets you convert your code in a jiffy.

Here's a sample CoffeScript code: -

days =
  monday: 1
  tuesday: 2
  wednesday: 3
  thursday: 4
  friday: 5
  saturday: 6
  sunday: 7

if yesterday is thursday
  today = friday
  we.excited()
  we.have ball: today
Which quickly converts to JavaScript -

var days, today;

days = {
  monday: 1,
  tuesday: 2,
  wednesday: 3,
  thursday: 4,
  friday: 5,
  saturday: 6,
  sunday: 7
};

if (yesterday === thursday) {
  today = friday;
  we.excited();
  we.have({
    ball: today
  });
}

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone,... Im thinking to do a project for engg final year on "Usage of waste heat from automobile Exhaust". Can anyone please tell me how i can give a...
TCS recruits hundreds of engineering graduates through their placements portal TCS Next Step ( nextstep.tcs.com ). It's a gateway for the fresh computer science, IT and other engineers into the...
Just stumbled upon the WSJ article on New York City Board Of Health banning the sugary drinks and Soda. I immediately recalled our LONG debate on Alcoholism at the same...
hie, iam using ATMEGA 16 and i want to experiment its ADC.. iam using a simple potentiometer to convert its voltage to digital..i want to know on what factors do...
Consider the following Boolean function of four variables: f (w, x, y, z) = (1,3,4,6,9,11,12,14 ) The function is: (A) independent of one variables. (B) independent of two variables. (C)...