Javascript Project Idea For Beginner

hello guys,

need ur help ๐Ÿ˜• , i'm learning javascript, so 2 learn it in bttr way i hv want 2 make small projects or Applications, if u have any idea tell me plzzzzzzzzz so tht i can develop some apps......... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

plzzzzz plzzzzzz plzzzzz tellll me guys......

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Re: need help in Javascript...........

Acid please avoid the sms language in any post..and please let us know where you are finding difficulty so that CEans can help you.
  • acidguru
    acidguru

ok i got it, actually i need some ideas for making some mini projects and applications in JavaScript Language i can code but i havn't any idea on which mini projects or appliction i have to work on.........i think u understand nd give me some good ideas!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

acidguru
    hello guys,

need ur help ๐Ÿ˜• , i'm learning javascript, so 2 learn it in bttr way i hv want 2 make small projects or Applications, if u have any idea tell me plzzzzzzzzz so tht i can develop some apps......... ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

plzzzzz plzzzzzz plzzzzz tellll me guys......
    I'm not sure whether you can develop 'apps' in JavaScript. Could you tell us which platform (OS) are you using to develop apps. Are you developing the apps for mobile platform?

Why not develop a simple tic tac toe game based on Javascript? Or make a simple web-based calculator.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You can refer the books by Douglas Crockford to learn Javascript.

You can begin with playing with Javascript functions to make a simple website layout.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    JavaScript Application ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
    Can an application or a project can be made solely using html and javascript.??
  • acidguru
    acidguru
    @The_Big_K :
    thnxx big_K i'lll try for the idea's.....and i'm using 'Windows Xp' and want to develop for web based platform's.............
  • acidguru
    acidguru
    AbraKaDabra
    You can refer the books by Douglas Crockford to learn Javascript.

You can begin with playing with Javascript functions to make a simple website layout.
    can u plzz tell me or give me some example of it so i understand how can i play with functions of JS.........
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    by Akd saying it means you can use the functions like mouse events,settimeinterval etc ..Atleast start and if you find any difficulty CEans are always here to help you๐Ÿ˜€
  • acidguru
    acidguru
    AKD bro.... thanks for the advice and i am already working on Events of JavaScript, Soon I put my little work links here!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entrepreneurship is one field where most of us are hesitant to take up. It takes a lot of guts to take the road less travelled โ€“that of entrepreneurship. and Kurukshetra...
In the beginning televisions were made from CRT (Cathode Ray Tube), then came the era of flat screen, LCD, Plasma, LED and now we can say virtual screens also. Watching...
*Quick Heal* CEan of the month January 2011 is... ๐Ÿ˜CEan - Maria Flor๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹CEan - Maria Flor joined us on December 22, 2010 and within a short time she's became...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/39836-quick-heal-cean-month-january-2011-a.html Congratulations Maria! You make us proud!
Raisoni group of institutions - a premier conglomerate of educational institutes in central India has organized R-Ideas entrepreneurship summit in association with CIIE and pManifold. R-Ideas comprises of Business Plan...