Javascript codes: working only on Firefox...:( Can anyone search for errors plz..

home.html

Home

javascript.js
function login()
{
document.getElementById('login').innerHTML=(

Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account? No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
);
}
function showhide()
{
if(document.getElementById('login').style.display == "block")
document.getElementById('login').style.display = "none";
else
document.getElementById('login').style.display = "block";
}
function create()
{
document.getElementById('txt_password').style.display = "none";
document.getElementById('submit').value="Sign up";
}
function normal()
{
document.getElementById('txt_password').style.display = "block";
document.getElementById('submit').value="Log in";
}

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# . You guys know this stuff well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The innerHTML( is missing a colon there. It should be innerHTML('. And in the end, ');
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    OMG!!!!
    its working...
    Great..
    thanks a lot..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    but my rounded corners are not working on IE....
    it is appearing like a rectangle there...
    jprblue
    OMG!!!!
    its working...
    Great..
    thanks a lot..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    but my rounded corners are not working on IE....
    it is appearing like a rectangle there...
    Rounded Corners doesn't work with IE 8 and below. You can use css3pie.com for that! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • jprblue
    jprblue
    mine is IE9... it works... but when the span appears.. the button's css does not move along with the button... its color and borders remain at the top.. Result: u'll see the span overlapping over the rounded corners border..

๐Ÿ˜”
    jprblue
    mine is IE9... it works... but when the span appears.. the button's css does not move along with the button... its color and borders remain at the top.. Result: u'll see the span overlapping over the rounded corners border..

๐Ÿ˜”
    Give overflow: hidden; to the element, which has border-radius.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in a 3plug pin why one pin is designed larger than the rest,any reason for this!
can u pls help me to know about the vacancies in chennai so that i could register for CAT2012. am not comfortable with other centers outside chennai. rply as soon...
Samsung is all set to introduce the Galaxy Note II at IFA in Berlin, Germany this year. But it's being rumoured that Samsung will also announce an Android powered camera...
Western Digital recently forayed into the wireless router market and has launched WD My Net N750 HD Dual-Band router in India for Rs. 7200. WD promises greater range with their...
This thread will appeal more to the Indian engineers who aren't from IIT. I remember checking the IIT results online for the first time (over the Internet; it was all...