Java's one of the amazing future..?

Java's Amazing Features

The c program statements can be written in java and interpreted using JVM...code and send the example...

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Hope this will help you:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Dll files consist of the functions or the controls...The dll file has created with some functions[which is used for returning the square root using visual c++.Assume that if you dont know about the dll file functionality,then how can u know the prototype of the function using java? Whether it is possible in java?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Java's Amazing Features

ms_cs
    The c program statements can be written in java and interpreted using JVM...code and send the example...
    Is it a question or an order
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Re: Java's Amazing Features

raj87verma88
    Is it a question or an order
    It is not like that..I just asked that's it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I m in final year and pursuing electrical engineering. So, Can u suggest some topics for major project? As I have to make a owrking model on that topic....
Please pardon my interruption to the technical discussion. My client has entrusted me with a search for a Principal Software Engineer with knowledge of Sonet, SDH, and DWDM. This is...
hello friends......actually i want to make a project related to Information Technology (IT) field.But I m not getting any idea. Please advice me something.Give me some ideas .I am doing...
CEans, I stumbled upon summit organized by RedHat. Check the official website here -> https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/...1ioit3p4a95aqpgtkr0&intcmp=70160000000Hh4MAAS As mentioned on Red Hat site - Get your work in front of hundreds of...
CEans, National Instruments has organized NI Week '09. Official Website: https://www.ni.com/niweek/ Worldwide Graphical System Design Conference and Exhibition August 4-6, 2009 - Austin Convention Center, Austin, Texas National Instruments is...