Java Weblayout

Hi to all,

Currently i am designing a CRM web applications using J2EE .

For this application i need to support the localization for the layout (such as Menu names).

At the same time i need to allow admin to customize the layout such as adding new menu or deleting the menu , changing the themes.

What are the ways available in Java?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Dilip

Replies

• dilipmathi
    dilipmathi
    Any ideas for me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today I went to an interview where I got to know that there are many agricultural based enterprises. It made me wonder how can someone turn out agriculture into a...
On the name plate of a 2.7 MW Alternator it read that " In case of Vaccum Circuit breaker use surge protective equipment" . So we are using Surge Capacitors.....
Friends, can we share some information about common crops of a specific region, their season and other requirements here? Let us make it a point to post about them here...
[TABLE="class: threads"] [TR="class: r1"] [/TR] [TR="class: r1"] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I'm trying to model the cross aisle direction of a steel selective rack for model analysis. The rack is simply...
Nextreme Thermal Solutions - Thermobility WPG-1 Wireless Power Generator Description