Java Project Topic

guys who can give me a good java project topic.... i'm having just 5 month to do it........thanks guys:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you searched this section of CE Forums for ideas? I'm sure you'll find plenty of them here. If you don't find what you're looking for, ask more specific questions and describe your current skill, experience level and also any experience in building projects earlier.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gray Powell (27), an Apple software engineer got drunk and left the next generation iPhone at a bar in San Jose. Apparently, Gray was testing the phone in real world...
Hi guys, I have attended a interview where they have asked me few questions, I need to know some... 1. what is the different between CGS system and MKS system?...
Q : dear CE,ns tell me about page segmentation? 😁Today is a good day to spread joy
Q: A bus run at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 6 persons. If speed of bus decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of...
Hi guys! Here is a well done vocabulary thread. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...matics/28671-answer-vocabulary-questions.html Now, I am starting again. Hope it will be useful to all of us. Here are some of the Synonyms...