Java program to insert records using arraylist.

import java.util.*;
class employee
{
emp e1=new emp();
static int limit;
static Scanner s1=new Scanner(System.in);
ArrayList  my_list=new ArrayList();
public static void main(String[] args)
{
System.out.println("WELCOME");
System.out.print("Enter the limit=");
limit=s1.nextInt();
employee em=new employee();
for(int i=0;i//this program does not print different records as entered according to the limit.it displays only the value last entered. example- if i enter 1st record- riti 1 2900
enter 2nd record-abc 2 1200
then it displays-
abc 2 1200
abc 2 1200
kindly help me.

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Add following at the start of input():
    e1 = new emp();
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    Anand Tamariya
    Add following at the start of input():
    e1 = new emp();
    i added your statment..but now it's displaying only 1 record & that too last one.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Rits rishi
    i added your statment..but now it's displaying only 1 record & that too last one.
    Now, in output function, instead of :
    int j=1
    inside the for loop, write
    int j=0
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    rahul69

๐Ÿ˜€
    THANK YOU SO MUCH.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    rahul69

๐Ÿ˜€
    THANK YOU SO MUCH...๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Rits rishi
    THANK YOU SO MUCH...๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€
    Ur Welcome ๐Ÿ˜’
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I would advise you to get your concepts cleared in this.
    Knowing how arraylist works and why you have to create a new instance every time to add into it would be of a great help.
  • Rits rishi
    Rits rishi
    simplycoder
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I would advise you to get your concepts cleared in this.
    Knowing how arraylist works and why you have to create a new instance every time to add into it would be of a great help.
    i know..n i am trying my best to achieve perfection..can u give me some programs regarding arraylist that i can practice.??๐Ÿ˜ i'll post my answers here..it would be great help from your side..as i am having test on monday & topic is "arraylist".
    please start from easy ones to complex ones..so that i can build up my confidence..๐Ÿ˜€
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Rits rishi
    i know..n i am trying my best to achieve perfection..can u give me some programs regarding arraylist that i can practice.??๐Ÿ˜ i'll post my answers here..it would be great help from your side..as i am having test on monday & topic is "arraylist".
    please start from easy ones to complex ones..so that i can build up my confidence..๐Ÿ˜€
    Ok,
    1)WAP which will take input from user of n integers and print it.
    2)WAP which will print the above list in ascending and descending order.
    3)WAP which will take the input as a string arraylist.
    "I love CE . I am proud to be a CEan ."
    Print the count first.
    Remove '.' character from the above sentence and print the list and the count.
    4)Convert all the characters to lower case and upper case from the above question.
    5)Reverse the sentence along but donot change the order of the alphabets in the word.
    (exected output : . CEan a be to proud am I . CE love I).
    6**)Calculate 100! using arrayList.

first five are pretty simple. Don't be demoralized if you don't get the 6th one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do anti viruses really work???????????? How to judge the best among the various anti viruses available in the market?
Beebone Virus is creating havoc in the Indian computer networks, reports ET. The newly discovered virus has infected Indian cyberspace and the security experts have issued an alert to all...
Free webinar on23rd July 2013: https://www.globalspec.com/events/eventregister?eventId=386
As per the norms of KYCE once a KYCE is ready we must put out a teaser to commemorate Well as many people asked It is KYCEan Abhishek Rawal this...
I was on the bus to the train station earlier today, and I noticed a small ford hatchback with large Nokia decals buzzing passed. What caught my attention was the...