Java or Software Testing or Bank Exam?

I have passed BTECH in 2013 in electrical and electronics engineering. i was having interest on c & c++ programming during college life. now i wanna join class either for java or software testing , hence which will be a better option for me. as i am in an urgent need of job. i also want to continue for the preparation of Banking and SSC side by side.
please reply what to do

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . If you are interested in software programming, you should first make yourself awesome in C, C++ and then look for coaching in Java. Unfortunately, no one here can tell you what will be better option for you because there are equal opportunities in software testing and Java - provided you are very good at it.

DEEPAK94313
    i also want to continue for the preparation of Banking and SSC side by side.
    please reply what to do
    I'm not sure what are you trying to do by preparing for Banking and other exams as well. Why not just decide a direction in which you need to go and then focus all your efforts in that direction? If you are 'OK' with a banking job; I'd recommend you to focus on bank exams.
  • DEEPAK94313
    DEEPAK94313
    2 year will be over very soon of compeletion of my degree. i dont have work experience.
    will i get job or better opportunities in or after sepember 2015 in testing field ?
    ma i too late for the industry ?

which is the best option IT Industry or Govt. Banking ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DEEPAK94313
    i dont have work experience.
    will i get job or better opportunities in or after sepember 2015 in testing field ?
    You should look for opportunities ONLY in the field you are interested in making career. It could be banking OR IT OR something else. But fix your direction and then start looking for jobs.

There's no point in targeting 'everything'. It may help you find a job; but in the longer run, you'll regret.

Start for a job in a smaller company that is ready to hire you for your skills. Build your experience with them, work on live projects and then make a switch to a bigger company.
  • DEEPAK94313
    DEEPAK94313
    THANK YOU

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like many contest participants have started receiving certificates. We would love to see your photos with certificates. Spread the love. Upload your photos in replies below.
Huawei has managed to attract lots of attention for its two new mid-budget smartphones called Honor 4C and Honor Bee priced at Rs. 8999 and Rs. 4999 respectively. These Android...
I've been thinking about this for a while now, with so much content and discussions brewing around gender inequality. Man and woman came to Earth together as equals, and they...
Of all the mundane tasks that us humans have had to do on a daily basis, the boring-most is the process of sorting and folding clothes. Putting an end to...
The University of Sheffield is the first in the UK to set up an engineering leadership academy. One of its students said that being part of SELA (Sheffield Engineering Leadership...