Java Exams?? Seeking For Help!!

Hello to all,

Gang, just done with a Core Java fast track course and will be having an Objective Type Exam probably on coming Thursday i.e. 29th Mar'07. So can anyone of you please guide me a positive way of approach towards this test. Like say, books to refer, tricks to trace the output, time management etc, etc.

Being a 2nd Yr Computer student i just have a short hand on C' which i find too tricky & boring sometimes. But Java, its priety interesting. So i just wana do my real best.

Regards,
Dj Nachi. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let me offer my help on books. Have you tried downloading Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in Java"?

Its available for free download here - #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
    ps:
    Moving the thread to 'General Help' section ๐Ÿ˜€
  • djnachi
    djnachi
    The_Big_K
    Let me offer my help on books. Have you tried downloading Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in Java"?

Its available for free download here - #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
    ps: Moving the thread to 'General Help' section ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Big K'.., "Thinking In Java" is cool so far but it covers only JDK 1.0,1.1,1.2 versions. Am working on JDK 1.5.0 so I hope it wont create much difference like say the new classes & interfaces included in the later versions?? Thanks anyways. ๐Ÿ˜›

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but we have a 'downloads' section in place. We'll soon be adding good articles to our downloads section, but...
i doing a project in html which uploads files to the server.now the html part of uploading files is easy.can any one help me out with the asp side of...
Heye folks, Just scrolled through the Debate Mastermind Section but could hardly see any debate going on. So may be I could pass a suggestion. Like the winner of the...
Hello CEans, My introduction goes this way.., Name: Dj Nachi *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: In People's Heart *Occupation: 2nd Year Student Work Experience: N.A. *Hobbies & Interests: Music of...