CrazyEngineers
  • Hello to all,

Gang, just done with a Core Java fast track course and will be having an Objective Type Exam probably on coming Thursday i.e. 29th Mar'07. So can anyone of you please guide me a positive way of approach towards this test. Like say, books to refer, tricks to trace the output, time management etc, etc.

Being a 2nd Yr Computer student i just have a short hand on C' which i find too tricky & boring sometimes. But Java, its priety interesting. So i just wana do my real best.

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 25, 2007

Let me offer my help on books. Have you tried downloading Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in Java"?

Its available for free download here - #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
    ps:
    Moving the thread to 'General Help' section 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • djnachi

MemberMar 26, 2007

The_Big_K
    Let me offer my help on books. Have you tried downloading Bruce Eckel's "Thinking in Java"?

Its available for free download here - #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
    ps: Moving the thread to 'General Help' section 😀

Thanks Big K'.., "Thinking In Java" is cool so far but it covers only JDK 1.0,1.1,1.2 versions. Am working on JDK 1.5.0 so I hope it wont create much difference like say the new classes & interfaces included in the later versions?? Thanks anyways. 😛

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register