Java BigData project idea

Sir,I would like to do a project from java with bigdata. so I need a project title and idea about that..so can u please help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you thought of any ideas on your own? If yes, please share them so that we can make better suggestions.

Here's one suggestion - you could download the database available on SNAP: Network datasets: Amazon co-purchasing network metadata and then build Java code to determine the product sentiment. You could also do textual analysis to find out whether the users are talking negatively about any product or are giving it positive reviews.

That'd be a pretty useful project to work on. Give it a thought.
  • Sabarishraj
    Sabarishraj
    How to connect bigdata and javacode
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sabarishraj
    How to connect bigdata and javacode
    Bigdata would be saved in a database, right? Find out which database you wish to use to store your bigdata and then use an appropriate driver to connect to it. You should be able to get the knowledge of using databases from any basic course on Java.
  • Sabarishraj
    Sabarishraj
    Ok sir thank you.. I will try and I also like to do a java servlet based project if you Know about that topic, suggest me any title about that project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sabarishraj
    Ok sir thank you.. I will try and I also like to do a java servlet based project if you Know about that topic, suggest me any title about that project
    I can come up with ideas; but I don't know how familiar you are with Java programming. You should really pick up a simple project.
  • Sabarishraj
    Sabarishraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I can come up with ideas; but I don't know how familiar you are with Java programming. You should really pick up a simple project.
    Ok Sir,I know the basics of java programming (jsp,servlet,jdbc,api).now I'm studying 3rd year in IT. I would like to do a project in 3rd year standard that's all sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As this year's Mobile World Congress came to an end, we got to know about a lot of smartphones that will soon feature in the Indian market. Starting with the...
Xiaomi launched the much awaited Redmi Note 5 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro last month with amazing features at a competitive price point. The smartphones were up for grabs...
Hi all, My project is to calculate and simulate "free space pass loss" and "multipath fading" of milimeter wave 28Ghz and 38 Ghz Requirement: Transmit and receiver antennas are located...
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be trained like a Google employee? If you are interested in artificial intelligence and machine learning and are looking for...