Java Based Projects

I'm a JAVA programming student and looking forward to some Java Based Projects for submission to our college projects. Anyone with creative ideas?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Develop sudoku in Java.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    This is some odd question...Any Project can be done in Java...
    The question is Generic.....try to be More specific dude
  • vin
    vin
    hey me need networkin based project in java

help me if u can

thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vin

help me if u can

thanks
    Sure. What help do you need?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    vin

help me if u can

thanks
    Can you tell us what you know about networking? I mean your specific area of interest in it. One more important thing we cannot give you project here Sorry 😔 but we can suggest ideas and help you in making it true.
    And Yes it will not be possible without your replies. OK 😀
  • felixalexander
    felixalexander
    thanks for ur info and tell me more about this

• akkumon
    akkumon
    Its a vast area of java games for mobile phone try one
  • aman222
    aman222
    i am started making route reservation in internetworks i got the codes from net.........i execute that but Non reservation is not working.......and reservation based data transfer frame is working first of all it has a bat file of Reservation based server .....i invok that and i did not connect my system to any network further i send file to some random destination still it gives me result i.e the transmit time ......i dont know how it works ......help me in that plzzzz
    [​IMG]
  • shethchaitali
    shethchaitali
    hey i need some latest projects in java . can u mail me on #-Link-Snipped-# with it source code please . i need it urgently
  • hemam
    hemam
    i need some latest projects n java....wid some ideas wid some codes......and even i dnt ve any ideas abt projects..plz tel me abt some networkin based on java...plez can u mail me on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rajeah
    rajeah
    i like to get java projects and i like networking😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    buddy do you wanna buy projects or want some idea or need some help?
    Please make it clear
  • Dineshyokesh
    Dineshyokesh
    i want source code for this project urgently..................................
  • Dineshyokesh
    Dineshyokesh
    hey i want Route Reservation in Inter networks .............documentation and coding IN JAVA...............and how it works..if u got can u main me on #-Link-Snipped-# ...........I NEED IT URGENTLY PLZ...............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone explain to me how I can communicate with another computer over a wireless LAN network. Suppose I want send a single byte such as the decimal number 43...
I'm a little surprised this movie hasnt been mentioned yet on CE. Robert Downey Jr portrayed Tony Stark pretty well. A kick butt movie, with lots of crazy action and...
CEans, This is your once in lifetime opportunity! Mr. William Baker, Chief Structural Engineer of Burj Dubai - World's Tallest Building has agreed to answer your questions! 😁 Now, we...
Here's Microsoft's latest, expensive ad - [youtube]tM_72QXCtN4[/youtube] 😕 Makes sense? I don't think so.
Every aspiring entrepreneur - Here's Guy Kawasaki for you. Note: Do check out our Small Talk with Mr. Kawasaki -> Small Talk with Guy Kawasaki - How to change the...