22. #-Link-Snipped-#
[We Will Keep Updating This List]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are updating this list as and when new topics come up. 👍
  • angelb
    angelb
    Hi, can I know more about 17. Bandwidth recycling using Java? The link doesn't seem to work. Thanks..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    angelb
    Hi, can I know more about 17. Bandwidth recycling using Java? The link doesn't seem to work. Thanks..
    The link has been updated now. If you have any questions about it, go ahead and ask in that thread. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Parking is a challenging thing for humans in car driving. Even though, lot of solutions are available for smooth and safe driving such as car collision avoidance system, but very...
My idea is to make a small device that can be useful to locate small and important things in home like tv remote, purse, glasses , etc.... I want to...
The idea of this project is to create a web based application that provides facilities to management crime files. Abstract: This web based application provides facilities for reporting crimes, complaints,...
Electronic Voting is a term encompassing several different types of voting, embracing both electronic means of casting a vote and electronic means of counting votes. Abstract: The Electronic Voting System...
The basic purpose of this project is to enable communication between remote clients. Abstract: When a client wants to chat with a user on a remote host, he sends a...