Java API for comparison between two word files

Hi Folks,

I have requirement in which I need to compare two word files and display comparison results in browser with differences highlighted.

Word file is around 20 pages long, contains tables,images and input fields like text box, check box and drop down, user is allowed to delete paragraphs and add new paragraphs into word file.

I have tried using Apache POI and DOCX4J but it did'nt help to produce accurate results.

Please let me know what is the best way to do it.

Thanks !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Renewable is not only the need of the hour, but also the talk of the town. And Engineering students are opting for the green when it comes to their B.E./B.Tech...
Please i need a sample of job card for maintenance record of diesel generators. I will appreciate it if a sample can be send to my email address. (removed e-mail)...
Turkey had cleared the air and said that they have not shut down the internet services in the neighboring war-torn country Syria; the internet problem with Turk Telecom is because...
Here is a list of project ideas based Aeronautics for Mechanical Engineers. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
if there are new ideas about the mechanical engg projects please share them about diff mechanisms..